Our business team photography system helps you take great group shots without the headache that comes with scheduling multiple people—using technology!
It’s our job to make a picture that gets you noticed and provides a positive first impression. Leave it to us to bring out the very best in the way you look and to create a headshot that stands out in a sea of digital noise and forgettable pictures.
We work very hard to make people feel comfortable during their shoot! We coach each person through their session with tips on posing, clothing, what to do with your hands, posture, hair styling, expression and confidence. You will leave with a set of photos that will show everyone the confident, capable, and uniquely gifted people on your team.
Watch the video below to see how it works.
Be your team's hero!
Schedule ONLINE NOW
Taking a traditional team shot for your website or print materials poses a few problems:
• Scheduling many busy people to be in one place at one time is challenging
• You must retake the photo every time you add team members or lose members
• Everyone has to be happy with they way THEY look in the shot. Your best shot and your partner’s best shot may not be the same photo.
• The team photo you have often doesn’t fit the layout of your website, your social media, or your print materials—or sometimes it fits one, but not the others.
• In South Florida it can be really difficult to keep everyone from turning into a dripping pool of sweat in business attire because it is often so hot outside.
Our business team photography system allows for scheduling all at once or as your team has availability. If a team member leaves, I take them out of your shot (at no charge) and if someone new is hired, you can send them to our studio solo, without inconveniencing the whole team, and at a fraction of the cost of retaking a whole group shot. We also offer sweat-free indoor shooting in a climate controlled environment. Your schedule does not need to depend on the weather.
Another big advantage of doing your team photo as a digital composite is you can change the background to suit your team. You might work in a not so impressive building with poor lighting and no view—but that doesn’t represent your team or the kind of work you do. We have an extensive catalog of background images that help your team make a great first impression. Some of the most popular images are below:
South Florida Local #1
South Florida Local #2
South Florida Local #3
South Florida Local #4
South Florida Local #5
South Florida Local #6
South Florida Local #7
South Florida Local #8
South Florida Local #9
These backgrounds are among the most popular for business team photography in South Florida. I have lots of other backgrounds for all kinds of looks and I am constantly collecting new spots that I think will be useful. If you want something specific, please let me know what you have in mind—just about anything is possible!